Laboratory and field tests show that the flow of overheated steam, generated by Cimex Eradicator, can eliminate 100% of the eggs* and a very high proportion of the mobile insects with a single treatment.
• It removes the bad smell of bedbugs
• Safety cap
• Steam nozzle with worldwide Polti patented controlled expansion chamber up to 180° C overheated dry steam outflow
• Connection for HPMed sanitizing solution single-use bottle placed under the steam nozzle
• Integrated spacer/stand
• Ergonomic handle with soft-touch insert
• Steam release button with safety lock device
*Proven by Pest 2000 – Pest 3000, Italy
- Colour – white
- Pressure – 4 bar
- Power – 10 amps
- Boiler volume – 2.9 litre
- Water Tank capacity – 2.9 litre
- Steam adjustment – continuous
- Boiler Steam temperature – 170 degrees Celsius
- Power cable – meters
- Dimensions Ø 36mm x 42mm
- Net weight – 4.9 kg
- Warranty – 1 year
DESTROYS 100% OF BED BUGS*
At the first treatment destroys 100% of the eggs and more than 90% of the adult insects.
RAPID ACTION IN FEW SECONDS
A single treatment at a speed of 10 cm/sec can eliminate all the eggs present and almost all of the insects*.
OVERHEATED DRY STEAM UP TO 180° C The flow of steam at 180° C can eliminate the adult insects, the larval stages and the eggs because it causes thermal shock.
WITHOUT USE OF INSECTICIDES
The overheated dry steam does not release toxic substances and can even be emitted in the presence of people.
Technology for safety. Vaporetto’s cap cannot be opened until there is minimal residual pressure in the boiler.