- It deep-cleans in a non-destructive manner by using latent heat and moisture to open the microscopic “pores” contained in most solid surfaces – even glass and metal – where chemicals can’t reach trapped dirt or stain particles.
- It sanitizes on contact by killing bacteria, mould, mildew, fungus spores, and other microscopic organisms with high heat. It is a proven system in maintaining a sanitary and allergen-free environment.
- Independent tests show a reduction in the amount of cleaning chemicals used compared to other cleaning methods, by up to 90 percent.
- It cleans upholstery, blinds and draperies in place.
- It does detail jobs that often can’t get done any other way.
- It supplements and complements other cleaning systems that are usually special purpose.
- It does not always replace them. It is not a miracle machine – even though it is unmatched in its versatility.
BACK TO How to Clean with Steam