- Remove from car and clean first with nozzle (high pressure) from 2-3 inches away.
- Blow from the side to remove most surface dirt and grime. Spray them with light detergent.
- Allow detergent to work about 4 minutes then use brush without towel (low pressure) to loosen embedded dirt in the fibers, brushing in all directions.
- Place towel over brush and use back and forth and side to side movements to remove remaining dirt.
- Blow loose debris out of car using high pressure and nozzle. Then use same procedure as above for floor mats.
- Use nozzle – medium pressure – to blow dust and dirt from all vents, ashtrays, and other parts of instrument panel.
- Reduce vapor to low to clean around the radio.
- Wipe clean with towel.
- Top of instrument panel and rear package shelf: Nozzle with towel wrapped over small brush – low pressure. If the surface bleaches out, refresh it with a silicone treatment.